November 08, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #105

Hey everyone!  Welcome to another edition of inspiration over at STAMPlorations!  We've got a wonderful line up of projects to share today.  My card is once again, a Christmas card. At this point it's pretty hard not to make one!  Take a look....




So, for this card I started out by sponging Delicata Silver ink using the Christmas Reindeer stencil on a white panel.  Then using my stencil as a mask, I stamped my snowflakes (Framed Christmas: Believe in the Magic and Peace Love Joy sets) over top with Hero Arts Pool ink.  I removed the stencil and attached my panel to a die cut (Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies) piece of patterned paper.  I attached this to my Aqua card base. I die cut my sentiment (Warm Winter Wishes Phrase die) from white card stock and sponge HA Pool ink over top which I then attached to my card.  Hard to believe I made a layered card and used patterned paper!  Shocking!  LOL.

I encourage you all to pop on over to the main blog and check out what the rest of the DT made. You won't be sorry!  Plus, if you leave a comment there you are entered in to win a prize!

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today. Have an awesome Tuesday!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Craft Stamper Magazine, Take it Make it challenge - anything goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - V is for vertical
CAS Mix Up Challenge - stamping + masking + sponging, die cuts


9 comments:

  1. Clever technique and so effective. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim...I like your colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic way to mask Kim! Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for offering an idea for a card for my son.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't ever have too many Christmas cards! Love how you made that deer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this deer, Kim! The pool snowflakes on the silver are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, love your choice of cool colours, makes it "CHIQUE" classy ;)
    Great job on the masking, thanks for sharing on the CAS Mix Up Challenge, Hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!