May 24, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #77

Hey everyone!  It's Tuesday and that means it's Inspiration day over at STAMPlorations!  As usual we've got an amazing variety of projects to share.  This week I decided to make a Christmas card with a new stamp set I got recently.  Check it out...


I stamped my framed poinsettia (Framed Christmas: Peace Love Joy set) in black Memento ink and then created a mask to cover it.  I stamped my branches, holly and berries (Christmas Bell Medley set) around my framed poinsettia.  Then I coloured everything in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  (The branches were stamped with Tea Dye Distress ink and the berries with Blazing Red StazOn).  I added a bit of gold with a gold Pentel marker around the frame of the poinsettia as well as the center part of the poinsettia.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in black.  I'm quite pleased with the results. :-)

Well, I hope you'll come on down to the main blog and check out everyone else's awesome projects.  Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Jingle Belles - banish the holiday blues (don't use blue)


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVEEE your coloring Kim! Amazing Christmas card!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always work wonders with whatever poinsettia stamp you have in your hands! If you like to make Christmas cards now you should play at the Muse Christmas Vision challenge :) - We would LOVE to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so rich. Oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever masking Kim and a lovely card. I like how you choose not to use black to stamp...something I rarely think of! I can't think Christmas till my hols are over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect masking and gorgeous coloring ... love the layout ... and that poinsettia really pops ... so glad you helped us Banish the Holiday Blues at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be pleased it this card - it is STUNNING! Your coloring is just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Stunning design and coloring Kim. I love how your framed poinsettia has a spotlight effect. Gorgeous font on your beautiful sentiment. TFS and always inspiring us. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful job of composing, stamping, masking and coloring on this lovely card! thanks for helping us "banish the holiday blues" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!