February 02, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #59

So, it's time for more inspiration over at STAMPlorations again!  I hope you'll all come on over and see what fabulous projects the DT has made. I'm always amazed at the sheer talent of out DT.  :-). Here's what I came up with this week....


I had yet to ink up these fun banners (Balloons and Banners set) and decided it was high time.  First, I lightly drew my banner lines in pencil so I had a guide for when I stamped.  I stamped my banners in the following Distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmalade.  I had to do some masking when I did my banner stamping.  I went over my penciled banner lines with a fine tip black sharpie.  I stamped the sentiment (Party Time set) in black.  It's definitely my CAS style but fun, I think. :-)

So, hop on over to the blog and check out all the inspiration!  Don't forget to comment on the main blog to be entered in for the monthly random prize drawing too.

Hope you enjoyed your visit!  Have a lovely day!



9 comments:

  1. OK once I get a Misti I will have to pick up this set. Love the colors. Visiting via the stamplorations blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the pretty, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call perfect stamping! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card for a birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colourful banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous banner stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! So much detail lining up and stamping those banners! Great design and beautiful colors!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!