September 22, 2015

OLCCC #18 Reminder

Well, it seems as if Autumn has arrived as we are having much cooler nights.  The days are still quite nice but less humid.  Autumn is my favourite season but unfortunately, it is followed by Winter.  Blah!  Don't get me wrong, I love a little bit of the white stuff especially around Christmas time but then it can go away. LOL.  Speaking of Christmas, it's time to remind you about the challenge still going on at One Layer Christmas Card Challenges.  The theme, as usual, is anything goes, but we do have an optional twist of mistletoe.  If you do make a card with the twist you get entered in for September's prize drawing.  This time around, I made a card without the twist.  Take a look...


I've had this stamp for a while and I've been wanting to use it.  It's so cute!  I got it from my Mom who sends me lots of old stamps she finds.  She knows the key to my heart!  LOL. Anyway, the label says its by Stampabilities.  First, I stamped in Memento black ink and then used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour it in.  I used a little bit of Wink of Stella on the light bulbs which, of course, you can't see in the photo.  I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in the same black ink.  I love the simplicity of the card as those adorable little mice needed to be the center of attention.  :-)

I do hope you'll join in on the fun over at OLCCC.  There's some great news too.  This time the challenge runs for THREE weeks!  Plenty of time to whip up a card.  :-)

Hope you have a fantastic day and come visit me again soon!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark.

3 comments:

  1. Your Mom sounds like a gem 'cause she is on the look out for old stamps to give to you. Lucky girl! ;o)
    Wonderful OLC with the cute mice in bit of a tie LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Kim and your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM...We always love to see your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is SO cute! That stamp is wonderful and I am in awe at your coloring. Such beautiful work!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!