July 31, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #30 - Roundup

Hey everyone!  It's another Inspiration day over at STAMPlorations!  We have a great bunch of projects to share with you and if you want you can play along too.  You can CASE my card, or any of the other DT's cards, or CASE Tenia's Card from the CASEplorations post.  You can even CASE any of our cards from Inspiration Posts #26 , #27#28 or #29.  As usual, there's prizes!  So, let me show you my card for today.

(All stamps are by STAMPlorations)

I broke out my Party Mates set (Dee's Artsy Impressions) and chose some fun images.  I taped off the bottom edge first and then stamped my party hat in black (Memento). Then I removed the tape and taped off a narrow strip above and sponged black ink.  I removed the tape and taped off a new section to stamp my cupcake.  I repeated these steps for the party blower and gift stamps. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Party Time set) and the horn.  I coloured in my images using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I decided to only colour in a few on each strip.  Originally, I didn't have the horn but somehow a tiny drop of red ink got on my white space.  I swear, that's the second time that's happened when I coloured with red.  I'm going to have to be more careful.  The horn covered it up and it works pretty well.  :-)

I hope you come on over to the STAMPlorations blog and check out all the other fabulous projects and maybe add your own!

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card! Love the stripes of different images and that you only colored a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strips of the images -- well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius design, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a creative design! Love the cool look you achieved here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!