May 13, 2015

STAMPlorations Spotlight Project

Hi everyone!  Well, it's my pleasure to once again do a Spotlight Project post over at STAMPlorations.  And since it was so well received last time, I did a photo tutorial again.  Today I'm going to show you how I go about creating what I like to call, collage stamping.  I take a few stamps and create a collage background (combining it with sponging, splatters and other fun stuff) around a main focal image.  I've done several cards like this recently and was asked by a few people to share how I made them.  Well, here you go!  :-).




For detailed instructions on how I made this card, whisk over to STAMPlorations to see my tutorial.

Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for dropping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge - May's challenge is flowers.  I used the following Spectrum Noir markers:  DG2, BT1, BT2, BT4.
Craft Stamper Magazine - Take it, Make it Challenge, May - take a stamp (use a stamp) anything goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog - use flowers
Addicted to Stamps and More - clean and simple

23 comments:

  1. Doing magic with that poppy stamp again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you're a gem! Your tutorial is wonderful and your card is one of my favorites! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collage effect stamping. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for that great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle background to the poppies Kim, gorgeous card.
    Thanks for linking up to ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply stunning .... I love the colours and the softness to the background, great job!! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the aqua you used for the flowers; such a gorgeous focal point. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, so beautiful!!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at the TIMI Craft Stamper challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not stalking you just commenting again. Beautiful card, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you very much for joining us at CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the beautiful stamping ! Thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge at the Craft Stamper!
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning, thanks so much for the tutorial and the colours you used are just gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your background looks amazing!! Love the beautiful flowers too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous, Kim! Thanks for joining up at Craft Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at craft stamper
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Kim... this is GORGEOUS!!!! The background is absolutely stunning and the blue flowers are so pretty. I will definitely watch your tutorial. So beautiful and impressive!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Kim, thanks for joining in with us at the Take It Make It challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous5/28/2015

    Hey Kim!! Your card is absolutely beautiful!! I love the colors and the design. You did a fabulous job. Thank you for playing along with us this month at CS Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!