December 26, 2014

My 5 Favourite Christmas Cards of 2014

Hi!  I was visiting some of my fav blogs on this lovely (if extremely windy) Boxing Day and ran across an interesting post.  My friend and fellow Ink teammate, Nonni, of Korttikarkuri-Runaway Cards, mentioned that over at A Scrapjourney, Debby has a linky for your 5 favourite Christmas cards of 2014.  I figured why not join in the fun?  So here we go!

I made this with a lovely Penny Black stamp and it managed to win a challenge over at Festive Friday and make a couple other people go out and buy the stamp!  (It's an older stamp and not easy to find). :-). I couldn't ask for anything better!


This was made using STAMPlorations stamps and coloured with pencil crayons.  I just love the look of it on the kraft paper.


I had trouble making this card but when it finally came together it was instantly one of my favs.  It won a sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations too.


I love this card.  It turned out even better than the idea I had in my head!  I just love the white and aqua together.


Lastly, this card was a top 3 pick for the November challenge at Spectrum Noir.  I used their markers to colour the free digi image by Uniko Studios.  I love the big snowflake and woodgrain background.

Well, that was fun!  I hope you all had as lovely a Christmas as I did and I hope you enjoy your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how you were able to narrow your stunning cards down to five, but I agree that these are all superb, Kim!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab selection Kim. I recognise quite a few of them but I have to say that my fave is the one that won at STAMPlorations, love the intense blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning, so hard to pick a fave out of these 5 cards... Maybe the aqua-white tag card or the one layer with STAMPlorations poinsettias -I've adored that card since you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very stunning cards Kim! My favorite of your top 5 is the second card. GORGEOUS!
    Oh, I am also doing the linky after spotting it on Nonni's blog. So fun to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning selection, all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some amazing cards, Kim! Your work is simply outstanding! Looking so forward to being on the OLCC team with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim your makes are absolutely stunning, your designs are just wow! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!