August 06, 2013

A Moxie Fab Birthday

Just a quick post to share this card today.  I wanted to play along with Moxie Fab World's Birthday Celebrations week.  I'm linking this card up to the birthday card challenge.


Here's how I made it.  :-)

Cut card base and cut and attach white panel.  Attach tape measure sticker to the bottom of card and set aside.  Cut triangles from patterned paper.  Cut strips of kraft card stock for flag poles and adhere triangles.  Adhere letter stickers to triangles.  Stamp jar on banner patterned paper and fussy cut out.  Tie ribbon around jar and attach brad.  Arrange flags and jar in desired position and adhere flags first.  Then stamp sentiment.  Lastly, adhere jar with foam dots.

The supplies are pretty much all from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection by American Crafts.  The sentiment is from simple expressions set by Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!