April 28, 2013

RCS "Award Speeches" Challenge, Thank You Card

The next card challenge has started over at Red Carpet Studio and I hope you all will join us.  The challenge runs from today, April 28th to May 4th.  This time around the theme is inspired by Award speeches and you have to make a thank you card.  The sponsor is Dilly Beans Digi Stamps and they are offering up a prize of three digi stamps of the winner's choice.



The card design team was generously given a digi stamp by Dilly Beans to use in their cards.  Here's what I made....



I chose #336-Girl & Butterfly image to work with.  After I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers (this took a couple of tries, I keep having trouble colouring hair).  I mounted it to a purple panel.  On a white panel I stamped my flourishes (Inkadinkado) in Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up!) then stamped the sentiment (an old stamp by All Night Media) in olive green (StazOn).  I adhered the image with some foam dots and then mounted it on an olive green card base.  I'm really quite pleased with how it all turned out.  I hope it inspires you to join in the fun.  Always nice to have a thank you card handy.

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!