February 15, 2013

Can You Put Glitter on a Masculine Card?

Oh yes, you can!  Now, you can't get carried away though.  Must restrain yourself.  :-).  LOL.  I needed to make a birthday card for my brother and I really liked how my R2-D2 card for my son turned out I decided to make one for my brother.  Since he's a big Star Wars geek too, I think he'll like it.



Same clipart image of R2-D2, just a different card design.  I quite like this one too.  Hey, I wonder if I could come up with a Star Wars Christmas card?  LOL.  I digress.  Anyway, as you can see there is glitter on the card.  Not to much but I think it works.

I used up some old scraps of paper I had too so no idea who made them.  Once again R2 is coloured with both Crayola and Spectrum Noir markers and some silver pens.  Added some buttons and that was it.

So, who's your favourite Star Wars character?  Or are you one of the few that haven't seen the movies?  Shame on you!  Oops, sorry.  LOL.  ;-).   Well, I'm done for now.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!